- Is it haram to pray fast?
- Can I pray tahajjud 10 minutes before Fajr?
- How can I make Allah accept my Dua?
- Can I pray Fajr at 3am?
- How late can I pray Zuhr?
- Why do dogs cry during azan?
- How do you respond to azan?
- Will Allah forgive me for not praying?
- What to say before going to sleep?
- How long can you pray Asr until?
- Can we pray during azan?
- Can I pray tahajjud at 2am?
- What is the right time to pray at night?
- Can we make dua during azan?
- Is tahajjud Sunnah or nafl?
- When should we not pray namaz?
- What is the best time to pray at night in Islam?
- Can I pray Asr during sunset?
- Is it haram to pray alone?
- What if you pray before time by mistake?
- Can you pray salah with eyes closed?
Is it haram to pray fast?
Yes, so Islam does prohibit women to pray during her menstruation cycle.
She is not allowed to fast, because during fasting month, she is supposed to pray all 5 times and read the quran, which is not possible during her cycle.
So fasting too becomes haram..
Can I pray tahajjud 10 minutes before Fajr?
No, Tahajjud can be anytime between Ishaa and Fajr, but better it should be in last 1/3 of the night. But you can do it in the last minutes before Fajr. Notice : even if you do Two Rakaat before Fajr it will be counted as Tahajjud. Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) used to offer eleven rak`at and that was his prayer.
How can I make Allah accept my Dua?
1) Supplicate for others.2) Make duas mentioned in Qur’an & Sunnah.3) Ask during the accepted times.6) Give up a sin and do good instead.8) Show gratitude.10) Be proactive and remember Allah in the times of ease as well.
Can I pray Fajr at 3am?
It depends what time Fajr starts and ends on that particular day. For example, if Fajr started at 2 am and ended at 6 am, 3 am would be an acceptable time. However, if Fajr started at 2am end ended at 2:30 am, 3 am would not be an acceptable time to pray.
How late can I pray Zuhr?
The time interval for offering the Zuhr or Dhuhr salah timing starts after the sun passes its zenith and lasts until 20 min (approx) before the call for the Asr prayer is to be given.
Why do dogs cry during azan?
Dogs belong to the family of wolves and they bark or howl or wine when they hear a sound like theirs or a loud sound. During azaan there is a loud sound produced which the dogs mistake and think that it is the sound of their kind. So they may start barking. Also listening to the loud sound they bark.
How do you respond to azan?
The Hearer should Say after Hearing Adhan: Wa anaa ‘ash-hadu ‘an laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallaahu wahdahu laa shareeka lahu wa ‘anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu wa Rasooluhu, radheetu billaahi Rabban, wa bi-Muhammadin Rasoolan wa bil’islaami deenan.
Will Allah forgive me for not praying?
Allah forgives all sins including missing Salat(prière) (Salat is arabic word it means prière. … 39:53 Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves: do not despair of Allah’s mercy, for Allah forgives all sins.
What to say before going to sleep?
What to Say to Yourself Before Bed#1: “Today, I’m thankful for…”#2: “Let it go.”#3: “I can do this.”
How long can you pray Asr until?
Letter 52 of Nahj al-Balagha contains instruction of Ali to his governors on the timings of salat, “The Asr prayers can be performed till the sun is still bright and enough time of the day is left for a person to cover a distance of six miles.”
Can we pray during azan?
The purpose of the Azan is to invite Muslims for obligatory (farz) prayers, the salat (or what is also called namaz in north India). Shia scholars, however, do not subscribe to Sunni arguments….Transliteration of the Arabic textTranslationAllāhu ʾakbarAllah is greatest.Lā ʾilāha ʾillā LlāhThere is no god but Allah.6 more rows•Sep 19, 2017
Can I pray tahajjud at 2am?
– the second half = 12:25 am to 4:25 am (Fajr adhan), … Based on the previous discussion, you can pray Tahajjud anytime during the night on condition you pray it after waking up from sleep and before the adhan of Fajr.
What is the right time to pray at night?
The best hour and time for effective prayer is at MIDNIGHT. If you offer deep, concentrated and unadulterated focused prayer, the powers of heaven shake and the demonic strongholds are broken mightily. The Bible is very clear about midnight prayer engagement and breakthrough.
Can we make dua during azan?
5. Make dua to ALLAH in between the adhan and iqamaah. It is the best time to make dua,so we should not miss it. ( “Kitab As salat” Dawud :: Book 2 : Hadith 521) Narrated Anas ibn Malik: “The supplication made between the adhan and the iqamah is not rejected”.
Is tahajjud Sunnah or nafl?
The reason was the Command of Allah. Actually, all the Sunnah prayers are optional (Nafl). They were offered by Holy Prophet PBUH on regular basis so are called Sunnah. Tahajjud is also Nafl and offering it fetch reward.
When should we not pray namaz?
They cannot be offered at sunrise, true noon, or sunset. The prohibition against salah at these times is to prevent the practice of sun worship. Some Muslims offer voluntary prayers immediately before and after the five prescribed prayers.
What is the best time to pray at night in Islam?
midnightArrange to wake up after midnight. Though the Tahajjud can be prayed at any part of the night, if possible, it is best to pray it after midnight, especially during the last third of the night. The time two-thirds of the way between Isha and Fajr is a good time for Tahajjud.
Can I pray Asr during sunset?
You should finish your Asr Salat before the sun has started to set – which means at least about 10 minutes before sunset (in my estimation) allowing some cushion, as the sun takes about 4-5 minutes to fully disappear once it starts setting and prayers are forbidden during this time.
Is it haram to pray alone?
It is not haram to pray alone, but the obligatory prayers should be offered inside mosques (especially for men). So except for the above two places, you can offer your salah anywhere if the place is clean. Also make sure it’s a conducive environment for offering salah.
What if you pray before time by mistake?
If a person offers a prayer before its time: – if he does that deliberately, then the prayer is invalid and he is not free of sin.
Can you pray salah with eyes closed?
Imam al-`Izz ibn `Abd al-Salam said that it is permissible to close the eyes when necessary, if that helps the worshipper to focus more fully on his prayer.